Saturday, May 1, 2010

I Can't Do It Without You...

Honey..... I'm just thinking..... What would it be if you never came into my life.... I realized that... I... was just a unhappy and dull dude.... But now.... I have you with me... Every time i kinda hurt myself.... You would be concern of me... Which i din't mean to make you worry....yea.... Sorry.... Um... Now that you're in my life.... I don't what will happen to me if i lose you.... I'll never let anything happen to you.... Remember when u asked.... what if you were at the corridor... ready to jump??... yea... I... will hold you... and never let you go... Even if it risk my life... it's worth it......

           All this time... You've been here with me.... I felt..... happy.... I.. wonder what will happen if you're gone.... I... will have no other reason to stay in this world... Without you... What am I??.... And the thing i promised you??.... Yea... The sunset... It will come.... no matter what....

This... is the Sunset i owe you... ^^

In the end..... All i can think of.... Is this 3 words..... "I Love You"... So.... Honey.... I Love You ^ ^.....

No comments:

Post a Comment