Sunday, May 30, 2010

Argh!

Argh!~~ Exam~!! Confirmed failed BM.... wrong format... Argh!!... Feeling stabbing myself!!! Uhh.. maybe not... I mean... Come on... just an exam.... What Am I Saying?!! Its Mid-Term!!... Argh!!! But nvm.... I'll drill a whole in my brain.. and store in English and History info inside...  Wish me luck Drilling....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Honey, You geo.. Don't worry bout it... It's gonna be alright... I bet i get worst than you.. Since it's scientifically proven that you are smarter.... No??.... Yes....................... Still yes~~  Ok ok... Let's put it to a vote... En Ru.. She's smart right??  Haha.... Not to mention.. pretty too ^ ^
_____________________________________________________________________

Honey... This holiday.... ya going to Melbourne? Okay Mate~ I'm wondering of what will happen to me in that week... O.o... Right, mate?? haha... Well... Enjoy your Holidays there... I'll be thinking of ya... ^^
Okay Then.... Imma go sleep now... its 11:44 PM... Gotta get ready for exam... Bye Honey, Good Night.... See ya tomorrow... Bye~~ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment