Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hmm...

What you other ppl think about me.......... Aint important to me.... I dont really care...... I'm stupid??... Im an idiot??... ahh whatever...... But... What you think about me.... Is really important to me.... You're... indeed very pretty... dont have to deny it.. cause i'll never stop... haha... yea... I'm sorry that.... Actually.. everything... for making you worry.... for disturbing you... and alot more..... 

 When i'm at my lowest.... You'll be there for me... With me.... By my side.... You can cheer me up no matter what you do... When you talk... Your voice just... makes me feel alot more calm... and when you smile.... You make me smile....  Even by looking at you..... Makes me feel happier.... You're.... everything i ever wanted....Without you... Im... No one.... at all...


With you in my world.... I'm the happiest guy ever... Thank You.. For everything... Honey..... i gotta say.......................
 I Love You~~

No comments:

Post a Comment